This mini-app allows you to display a gallery of images that can be opened, zoomed, and panned around. The images can be opened by clicking on their respective thumbnail images or by navigating through them using Next/Previous buttons. This mini-app is useful for many types of ebooks where you'd like to display photo albums of different subjects and have them accessible easily from anywhere inside your ebook.
- Display photo albums of different subjects to your readers.
- Add captions to each image.
- Access the photo gallery at anytime from any chapter inside your ebook.
- Customize the Image Viewer app by changing the background image, icon, title and description.
- Zoom in and out each of the images
- Navigate through images using next and previous buttons
Customizing this Mini-app
For each mini-app that you add, you may create and select different customizations, that will make this mini-app act differently. Through customizations you may also choose different styles, like a different background color or image.
You can do all the customization from the browser or from within Kotobee Author. For more details on how to do it, please visit this support article.
You might also like these mini-apps
Suggest one or more mini-apps to add to our library
Your suggestion would help us create the right mini-apps for you and others too. If you'd like us to get back to you, be sure to mention your email.
Thank you for your suggestion!
Customize your Mini-app
For each mini-app that you add, you may create and select different customizations, that will make this mini-app act and look differently.