This mini-app allows your readers to access Google Maps from inside your ebook. They'll also be able to store certain locations in memory. It's a great addition to ebooks on travel and history to help readers locate specific sites or pin places to visit later on.
- Your readers will be able to access Google Maps from inside the ebook.
- Allow your readers to save certain locations on the map.
- Store these locations on their browser's local storage or on the cloud.
- View your saved locations on the map itself or on the list of locations found below the map.
- Customize the Google Maps app by changing the background image, icon and title.
Customizing this Mini-app
For each mini-app that you add, you may create and select different customizations, that will make this mini-app act differently. Through customizations you may also choose different styles, like a different background color or image.
You can do all the customization from the browser or from within Kotobee Author. For more details on how to do it, please visit this support article.
This mini-app can work only with web-based ebook apps that are running inside the browser.
You might also like these mini-apps
Suggest one or more mini-apps to add to our library
Your suggestion would help us create the right mini-apps for you and others too. If you'd like us to get back to you, be sure to mention your email.
Thank you for your suggestion!
Customize your Mini-app
For each mini-app that you add, you may create and select different customizations, that will make this mini-app act and look differently.