The contest is open to anyone 18 years or older in the duration of the contest
The contest is not open to Kotobee employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
We will choose winners based on the following points
Note: the educational topic is not a deciding factor.
Creative use of interactivity to aid learning
Clarity of the ebook's layout
Attractiveness of the ebook's design
1. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
2. There will be no alternative prizes available.
3. Cash prizes will be paid using Paypal.
4. The promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
5. Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
6. Contestants’ ebooks must be uploaded to submission form, the link can be found on Kotobee’s contest portal.
7. Entries may be uploaded to Kotobee’s Free Shared Library.
8. Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity related to this competition.
9. Winners will be announced on 15/10/2020.
10. Winners must respond and claim their prize within five business days, otherwise, the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to find another winner.
11. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond their control.
12. Promoter and data controller: Vijua, 213 Street 10, 5th District, October City, Giza, Egypt.close
The ebook must have at least two different interactive elements (audio, video, animations, questions, widgets, 3D models, etc.).
The competition is open internationally, but the ebook must be in English.
Entries will be accepted starting 12 pm GMT on September 1st, 2020, up until 12 pm GMT on September 30th, 2020. We will not consider any entries outside of the contest period.
The ebook should be submitted through the following link:
The ebook's content must be original and not published anywhere else or by someone else.
The contestants can submit multiple ebooks (up to 10 ebooks per person).
If you use multimedia content from another artist (images, videos, audio, etc.), you must give credit to the original artist. If the artist is unknown, then you must specify the source of the file.